1. Who we are:
Singing Heritage Route Association ry (business ID 3211329-6)
Email address: [email protected]
2. Name of the register: Customer register
3. Purpose and lawful basis for processing
Our purpose for processing your personal data is to provide you with information on our activities and to let you know about upcoming events. The lawful basis we rely on for the processing is either your consent or our legitimate interest.
Personal data is processed to manage the customer and cooperation relationships. The processing of personal data for marketing and administrative purposes can be outsourced. The outsourced contractor does not have the right to process data in its own operations.
4. What data do we use?
In order to send you our newsletter(s) we need your e-mail address. Optionally you can also provide us with information about the post you occupy and your organisation.
When visitors leave a comment on this site, we collect the information that is visible in the comment fields, the IP address and information related to the browser version.
5. How do we collect your data?
– Personal information that you give us yourself, for example when you contact us by email or phone and when you submit information to us via surveys or forms on our website.
– With the help of automatic methods, for example when you use our services or visit our website, we automatically collect your online identification data.
– From social media platform providers, for example when you visit our social media channels (e.g. Facebook or Instagram), we collect personal data that you provide in those channels.
– Information received from third parties, for example advertising networks and search data providers.
6. How do we use your data?
We use your data to send you our newsletters. We also gather statistics around website openings, comments and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our activities.
7. How long we keep your data?
We keep your data for the purpose of sending you our newsletters and other informations for as long as you have not withdrawn your consent or objected to such processing of your data.
8. What are your rights?
– You have the right to get access to the personal data we process about you. We will provide this information to you unless we have a legal reason not to share the information or if sharing the information would adversely affect the rights and freedoms of third parties.
– You have the right to request the correction or completion of incorrect or incomplete personal data.
– To the extent that we process personal data based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
Regular transfers of information: Personal data is not disclosed to third parties in accordance with the rules. There is access to personal data obtained through the website with the technical administrator of the homepage server (Zoner Oy). The administrator does not have the right to use the data in his own business and the administrator acts responsibly, in accordance with good practices and the EU data protection regulation.
How can you complain?
If you have any complaints or queries with regard to the way we process your personal data, you can contact to [email protected]
Cookies are small files which Internet sites place on your computer hard disk when you visit them for the first time.
A cookie is like a key which is unique to you. Its job is to create a link between your computer and a site and to tell the site that you are a returning visitor.
Cookies can help you to be more efficient and benefit from « memory » functions such as when a site remembers your shopping basket from a previous visit.
Cookies enable you to store your preferences, to save products and services and to customise pages.
• Strictly necessary cookies
Cookies which are essential for the management of your connection status.
• Functional Cookies
These cookies enable an Internet site to remember your previous actions in order to provide you with advanced functionalities.
• Analytical Cookies
These cookies enable us to collect data about your use of an Internet site in order to improve its performance and design. In addition, with your consent, we may share information collected from the use of the site with our advertising partners and analytics partners, who may combine this information with other information you provide to them or with information they collect about you in connection with the use of their services. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. You can change or withdraw your consent on our site through the cookie notification. Please provide your approval ID and date when you contact us regarding your approval.
• This cookie stores the status of the cookie consent message that appears when you first use this website.
Information about the cookies set by Google, and their purpose, can be found at: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage.
• To disable Google Analytics cookies, please download and install this plugin.https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
• To opt-out of analysis by Google Analytics, both on this website and other websites, please see https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Elegant Themes, Inc.
• Your web browser should allow you to delete any cookies or local storage that you choose. It also should allow you to prevent or limit their use.
Further information on General Data Protection Regulation and for up to date information on your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation, please check the website of the Information Commissioner: https://tietosuoja.fi/en/home